All About NodeJS
About this Course
With Node JS, you possibly can take this information again on the server, the place normally you’d count on to see the likes of PHP, Ruby, ASP dot NET and many others. However that’s solely a small portion of the explanation why NodeJS is so cool. The truth that you possibly can write full blown networked functions (suppose chat servers, collaborative instruments, real-time knowledge visualisation apps) with only a few traces of code is greater than cause sufficient to not solely have a look at NodeJS, however deep dive into it !
However I do know PHP ? Why ought to I study NodeJS ? Nicely, for starters, studying one thing new by no means hurts. However most significantly, studying NodeJS is nice as a result of :
- Node means that you can write extremely scalable networked apps deployed on the cloud !
- You’re working at a unique degree of software design per se with Node and that implies that you’re not writing an app that sits on high of a stack, you design the stack from the server up. And whereas that will sound daunting, it’s really not and also you’ll see why.
- You code in the identical language, each on the server and on the entrance finish ! We’re all polyglots (we use a number of programming languages and syntax in most of our tasks), however managing code in the identical language on the back-end and the front-end by no means hurts and in-fact generally is a big time saver when debugging.
The Actual Drawback
So, NodeJS sounds fairly attention-grabbing thus far, however what actually hit me within the face once I was studying all about Node was the truth that, with any new platform, framework or expertise, it is advisable take child steps, all over, to creating actual world examples, if it’s a must to get to the grips of it. And that leads us to why you’re right here.
On this course, we’ll go from absolute scratch, all the best way as much as constructing and deploying full blown NodeJS app on the Cloud !
Undertaking Oriented Studying
With NodeJS, we are going to construct two full blown apps. We are going to go all of the from idea creation, UI/UX design to coding and deploying our app on the cloud.
A. ChatCAT – One of many enjoyable issues that you are able to do with NodeJS is construct realtime apps that permit a excessive variety of concurrent customers to work together with one another. Examples of this type embody Chat Servers, Gaming Servers, Collaborative Instruments and many others. We are going to construct a multi-room chat server that enables customers to login through Fb, Create Chatrooms of their alternative and Chat in realtime. We is not going to solely create this app, but in addition deploy it on Heroku and Digital Ocean !
You’ll study all about utilizing Websockets, Structuring your App in an environment friendly method, creating and utilizing improvement & manufacturing configurations, Authentication utilizing Fb, Establishing an App on Fb, Managing Classes, Querying & Utilizing a Hosted MongoDB Database, Utilizing Heroku & Digital Ocean’s Cloud Companies and much extra…
B. PhotoGRID – The second full app that we’ll construct on this course is a Picture Gallery app which lets customers add photos right into a gallery with the power to vote up the photographs that they like. This NodeJS app lets customers add information, that are then resized to thumbnails on the server and saved in an Amazon S3 Bucket for optimum supply to the entrance finish interface. The complete app runs on an Amazon EC2 Cloud Server which we are going to create from scratch and configure to be used.
You’ll study managing file uploads utilizing NodeJS & AJAX, Resizing Pictures on the Server, Accessing & Storing information in an S3 Bucket, Querying & Utilizing a Hosted MongoDB Database, Utilizing Amazon’s Elastic IP Service & Cloudfront distribution, guaranteeing your NodeJS app runs mechanically even when the server is restarted and much extra…
Within the tasks above, we go away no stone unturned when it comes to execution. It is a full hands-on course that isn’t simply restricted to NodeJS however to the ecosystem that wants consideration when a NodeJS app is constructed and deployed. My intent is hand maintain you all the best way from writing your first app to deploying manufacturing degree apps on the cloud.
And I’m at all times accessible to personally enable you out, do you have to get caught.
BONUS :: Right here’s the very best factor about this course. The curriculum that you simply see will get you up and operating with NodeJS & Cloud Deployment. Nonetheless, there’s a lot extra that you are able to do with NodeJS, which is why I’ll hold including new lectures and sections to this course on an ongoing foundation. There’s a lot extra that you’ll get with full lifetime entry to lectures and all updates !!
So, be part of within the enjoyable !
Who this course is for:
- Perceive the interior workings of NodeJS
- Software program Builders who need to construct excessive efficiency community functions.
- Anybody who needs to get hands-on coaching with establishing an Amazon EC2 Occasion with a bunch of different providers like Cloudfront, Elastic IP and S3
- Anybody who needs to get hands-on coaching with deploying a NodeJS app on the cloud
- Pc Engineering college students
- Tech Entrepreneurs who need to get their palms down and soiled with Net Coding & App Growth.
- Anybody who needs to remain on the forefront of expertise !
- PHP, ASPnet, Perl, Java & Ruby coders desirous to leap onto the NodeJs bandwagon.
Created by Sachin Bhatnagar
Final up to date 8/2019
Measurement: 2.80 GB