In this Android N version of the course, I use Android Studio versions 2.0 and 2.1.2 and recommend students do the same.
So you want to build your own apps?
And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides). Am I right?
And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software, and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
My name’s Rob Percival, creator of the world’s best-selling online coding courses… andI’ve designed The Complete Android N Developer Course, especially for YOU.
This time, using hot-off-the-press Android Nougat (putting unparalleled levels of performance, productivity and security directly into your hands), The Complete Android N Developer Course includes building a WhatsApp clone PLUS three brand spanking new chapters on how to market your apps—and start piling in the cash.
Why learn to make Android apps?
Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone.
You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac, and the web, as well as Android.
Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads. Sound good?
It’s also for anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work opens news doors to our awesome digital world
A quick summary of why The Complete Android N Developer Course is the number one resource for budding app developers, like you:
Time-tested, quick-to-pick up learning strategies
Quality insider tips, that only the pros normally know
Home-based learning—so you can go as fast or slow as you please
Simple, jargon-free language and HD definition
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-android-n-developer-course/
- Android Kotlin Developer Course